Stunning contemporary designed home in an idyllic setting sure to awaken your innermost familial senses. With artistic focus on immediate intent of expression and creativity, this home knows no boundaries. Sited with unobstructed views of San Anselmo and an endless fusion of color and light, this is an achievement of a perfect state of happiness.
Featuring an open living floor plan, three bedrooms, three full bathrooms, fourth bedroom/bonus room, custom designed kitchen with granite counters and Bosch appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop, Milgard windows, engineered plank wood flooring throughout, custom lighting, floating cabinets and farm style doors in bathrooms, Spanish tile and Porcelanosa bathroom fixtures, this is a home not to be missed.
Exterior features include white painted stucco facade, contemporary wood fencing, two car detached garage, fully landscaped front and rear yards, large rear patio and so much more. Welcome Home!
- 4 Bedrooms 3 Full Bathrooms
- Bonus room that could be used as a fourth bedroom/family
- 1810 Sq. Ft. 5001 Sq. Ft. Lot (Buyer to verify)
- Natural sunlight and uninterrupted stunning views throughout
- Front entertaining deck with unobstructed view
- White oak engineered floors throughout
- Designer kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops and custom made dining table
- Complete brand new fire sprinkler system with premium WUI compliance fire rated Vulcan Vents throughout exterior of the building
- Spanish tile backsplash
- Bosch refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher and Bosch 5 burner stove
- Porcelanosa bathroom fixtures
- Electrolux stacked washer and dryer
- 2 car detached garage
- Large entertaining Patio off Master bedroom
- Access to hiking trails and open Space
- Easy walking access to downtown san Anselmo, Redhill shopping
center, and coveted Ross Valley School District
Located within close proximity to notable San Anselmo destinations: Memorial Park, Brookside Elementary, Sir Francis Drake High School, Downtown San Anselmo shops and cafes, Library and Post Office, town of Fairfax, Ross Valley Garden Center, and Marin County Transit.